« Home | get well, buddy » | medicine woman » | Message from the President » | Berkeley welcomes the Hummer » | I've been blogged. » 

Sunday, November 27, 2005 

My mom turned 60.

It's hard to believe that little El is 60. She certainly doesn't look it. That's her on the left, my grandma in the middle and my aunt, Denise on the right.

Here are the photos.

I want to look like that when I'm 40! Plus it's a great picture!

(Yep, another one hopping over from Dooce. Your dog photos are brilliant. Pure joy).

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm noahstone
  • From Los Angeles, California, United States
  • I am a singer/songwriter: http://www.myspace.com/noahstone
My profile

Links

  • My Flickr
  • noahstone.com
  • Myspace
  • Antoine Wilson's Wot-What

  • www.flickr.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates