« Home | NTSB: Plane at Midway Needed More Runway.... Uh..... » | The Vatican says torture is unacceptable for extra... » | A surprisingly calm and cogent argument for the ex... » | Noah, the Boa Constrictor » | Cruel Shoes » | The Peak » | 100% » | Fuzzy has found a family. » | The Blame Game '92 » | Thank you, bunnies. » 

Friday, December 16, 2005 

Space Dog


My dog is the Space Dog.

buddy on the beach
These are from a prehistoric cave in Malibu. The original inhabitants were called the Bu and they hunted seagulls with Vizslas. They also rode giant horses that required obscene amounts of hay call SUH (sport utility horses). They couldn't park them anywhere.

About me

  • I'm noahstone
  • From Los Angeles, California, United States
  • I am a singer/songwriter: http://www.myspace.com/noahstone
My profile

Links

  • My Flickr
  • noahstone.com
  • Myspace
  • Antoine Wilson's Wot-What

  • www.flickr.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates